The VISHWA BHARATHI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING offering MBA from 2008 recognized by AICTE and Affiliated to JNTU- Hyderabad evolved from the need for a world class business school in Asia. Our founders- some of the best minds from the corporate and academic worlds- visualized the leadership needs of emerging Asian economies. They recognized that the rapidly changing business landscape would require young leaders with an understanding of evolving economies, but also with a global perspective. The VISHWA BHARATHI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING is committed to its role in creating such leaders through its innovative programmes, outstanding faculty and thought leadership. Funded entirely by private corporations, foundations and individuals from around the world, who believe in its vision, the VISHWA BHARATHI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING was conceived as a not -for- profotorganizationOurVision
Our vision is to be an internationally top-ranked*, research-driven, independent management institution that grooms future leaders for India and the world.Our Mission
- To create and disseminate research-based knowledge in management that influences scholarship, practice and policy.
- To develop and enhance business leadership through innovative world class programmes in management.
- To utilize the knowledge and expertise to engage with business, government and society, and to contribute to the welfare and development of the community at the local, national, and global levels.
- To have distinguished faculty from India and abroad teach courses and provide a global perspective in Post Graduate and Executive Education programmes.
- Requirement for global competencies in this part of the world
- Globalization of Indian corporations
- Increasing interest in management best practices in emerging markets, including India
- To impart globally focused education to all sections of the Society.
- To Create world class Professionals
- To establish synergic relationships with industry and society
- To develop state of art infrastructure and well endowed faculty
- To impart knowledge through team work and incessant efforts
- To uphold Indian intellectual traditions and human values.
- Unique Associations
- Distinctive Programmes
- Outstanding Faculty
- Vibrant Research Environment
- International Exposure
With increased globalization, the VISHWA BHARATHI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING sees three important trends which will influence its direction for research and education in the coming years:
The Department of Business Management, VISHWA BHARATHI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING has been playing a pro-active role in shaping the emerging and dynamic corporate culture. We believe in imparting quality education to our students and in equipping them with the latest in the knowledge and skills to adapt them selves to the rapidly changing business scenario.
The students of the Department figuring in this brochure were selected from amongst 60 candidates who took the Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) held by AP State Council for Higher Education in May 2013. They were put through rigorous training by way of classroom lectures, group discussions and other activities. In addition they were given a practical perspective through the 'Meet the Industry Programme' held every week.
The college takes pride in its excellent library, comprising latest books and journals, and a state-of-the-art computer laboratory. The faculty comprising widely acclaimed and experienced academicians provides theoretical and practical knowledge to the students. Constantly in touch with the practicalities and intricacies of business, they continuously strive to transform the students into successful and capable managers of the future.
We proudly present to you the *** batch.The MBA Programme:
The MBA programme offered by the Department of Business Management is a two-year full time Post Graduate programme that consists of four semesters, with an average of 75 classes of 50 minutes each, assigned to each course.
The programme aims at moulding students into effective managers by providing them with courses reinforced with multi-faceted inputs of management education using state-of-the-art methods of training and active industry interface.