Say NO TO Ragging
Ragging is completely banned and eliminated from our college premises. We don’t allow such anti social activities. Students admitted in this institution can feel ragging free atmosphere. Senior students are well disciplined and friendly towards their juniors because of our counseling session’s right from their admission, no student will tend towards that kind of activity.
However an Anti Ragging Committee is formed according to guidelines of AICTE, in order to keep an eye on the ragging. The Committee consists of The Principal, Senior Professors, Senior Students and Junior Students.
The committee monitors the activities of all students continuously, if found guilty, severe action will be taken against them, which may leads to cancellation of their admission and/or imprisonment.
The College has taken the following the steps against ragging.
- Established a committee for continuous monitoring.
- Separated the Building blocks and college working timings for juniors and seniors such that there is no interaction with each other.
- Continuous psychological counseling for juniors and seniors.
- Displaying the flexi ’s in the college about the ragging act and punishments who involved in such activities.
- Providing a Complaint Box for posting complaints.
- Displaying the phone numbers of the committee members and local police